• 4 years experience designing interfaces and experiences for websites, apps and online platforms, across agency and product.
• Thorough understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision.
• Working understanding of HTML and CSS.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Comfortable managing multiple projects and deadlines as well as communicating directly with clients.
• Experience both working with and producing style guides and brand guidelines.
• Highly organised, with a strong attention to detail and willingness to learn.
Mashiko Togei ClubStudio assistant, 2018
My most recent role was in a ceramics studio where I was part of a small team responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the studio, including teaching classes in wheel throwing and hand building.
Atom BankUX designer, 2017
At Atom I was dedicated to testing and improving the user experience and accessibility of an existing product across the app and marketingwebsite. This consisted of conducting and analysing user research, producing wireframes and user flow prototypes. A key part was communicating with internal stakeholders in departments across the company, including developers, customer services and marketing.
Make It ClearUI/UX designer, 2015-2016
This role involved conducting user interviews and research, writing user journeys and personas, producing wireframes and prototypes and designing user interfaces for websites, online platforms and apps.
TribalSpringDigital/UI-UX designer, 2014
As a digital designer at TribalSpring I was responsible for creating designs for mobile apps, websites and software. This involved communicating with clients, the rest of the designers and the development team in order to ensure designs are consistent, delivered within schedule and budget, and able to transition to the build phase smoothly.
International Pheromone Systems Ltd.Graphic designer, 2013
I played a central role in the process of re-branding this ambitious and rapidly growing company, looking to reposition itself in the market. This included designing and implementing a new visual identity across the whole company, including product labelling, communication materials and company literature.
London College of Communication, University of the Arts LondonBA Graphic & Media Design (First Class Honours), 2007-2011
Chelsea College of Art & Design, University of the Arts LondonDiploma in Foundation Studies, Art & Design (Distinction), 2005-2007
07365 050 firstname.lastname@example.org